Interested in Becoming a Head Coach for the 2011 Season?
For the 2011 season, the WLYF organization has formalized the coaching selection process to help ensure that we provide an opportunity for all who may be interested in becoming a head football coach within our organization.
ATTENTION: All Head Coaching candidates MUST complete their registration
by MAY 15th.
If you have any questions or need assistance with this process, please contact our registrar (Jeff Jarrett).
The process will be as
1) Register as a coach through our On-line Registration Page. Select the "2011 Season - FOOTBALL
2) You will receive an email confirmation, which we ask that you hold on to, but requires no immediate action on your
3) The Coaching Selection Committee will review & consider all applicants and will identify a subset of the candidates
that will continue through the process. This process will use specific criteria, such as: coaching experience, knowledge of the game, leadership style, etc.
4) All selected candidates will participate in an in-person interview with the Coaching Selection Committee.
5) The committee will extend offers to those who've been selected to coach within our program.
If you have any questions regarding this process, coaching, coaching requirements, etc., please contact our Coaches
Coordinator (Bobby DeBisschop).